I have been an attorney since December, 1966. Originally from Canada, I received my education and training in the United States. I graduated from Radcliffe College, Harvard University, in 1963, and I graduated from New York University Law School in 1966.
I am admitted to the bar in New York (1996), Massachusetts (1975) and New Mexico (1988). I opened my Las Cruces practice in 1988.
I concentrate on wills, trusts, powers of attorney and probate. I am not a board certified specialist. Here are some things about my practice that are important to me and may be important to you.
- How I practice law:
- I don’t keep you waiting at the time of your appointment. In fact I don’t have a waiting room. I try not to do to others things that I hate.
- I don’t have long telephone conversations while I am meeting with you, except in an emergency.
- I don’t expect you or your family to be a certain way.
- I am a very good listener and I am a very good explainer.
- I don’t rush you.
- I don’t have something more important to do than meet with you and do work for you.
- I try to deliver drafts to you within seven to fourteen days.
Elizabeth Fisher, Attorney at Law
165 West Lucero • Las Cruces, New Mexico 88005
(575) 523-4321 Fax: (575) 526-6679